Thursday, July 17, 2008

Haircut

O.K. most women are really particular about their hair.  Getting the perfect stylist is important, you find someone you like and you stick with them.  Usually they know just how you want your hair, and this is a PRICELESS relationship, am I right?
  SO just for a minute, imagine with me going into a foreign salon, where you are basically a mute, with a picture of the haircut you want, and the ability to say "layered".  You are placing the "do" in their hands!!!  I understand a lot of Mongolian, but can't say as much as I understand.  But this I understand - Translated for your enjoyment-  This woman has the weirdest hair I have ever cut, it is like baby hair.  
  Mongolians have very asian hair, of course.  It is very thick, coarse, straight hair, and they truly don't know what to do with my hair.
  Enjoy your stylist, give them a hug the next time you see them!! 

3 comments:

Jess (Ozark Momma) said...

So did it work out alright?

Keeping you all in our prayers and thoughts! Oh and Happy early Birthday Laura!!

Your Cuz,

Jessica

dawn wilson said...

how about the whole job situation... I have been waiting to hear more on that!

although it is funny that you can understand them talking about your hair. I can hear you giggling right now!

Joanna Allen said...

Ok I had a haircut today and thought of you. It was my first try since moving to Bacolod. (I've had a wonderful girl in Legazpi for the last 5 1/2 years.) Now, we're in a new language area, so it was one of those "take a deep breath and realize it'll grow back" moments! LOL. I guess it's ok, just kinda short! Could've been worse!