Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Feeling French


Isaac got a marker the other day and VIOLA! He drew a french mustache on half of his face.  I guess a little of that time in Paris was coming out in him.  He is so much fun.  It is SO ultimately different having a boy after all the girls.  I never before had a plastic horse in the toaster, or found the missing remote control batteries in the fridge.  I really never considered, before Isaac came along, that I would ever have to say "Don't drive that car in your food" at the dinner table.
   His favorite thing to do is get a plastic stool from our schoolroom, and sneak to the kitchen to get something to eat.  If someone is in the kitchen he says, "Please go away" so he can do his thing without being seen, or stopped.  At least the boy has manners, he always says Please.  Gotta Love Him.  

2 comments:

Jess (Ozark Momma) said...

Boys are so fun! And Issac is adorable.

I'm there with the never thought I'd say that thing. My all time favorite so far is "Please eat your worms and quit smashing them" in reference to gummy worms of course.

Joanna Allen said...

Lol. This cracks me up. Yes, boys are sooooooo different than girls! I know we should enjoy these days because someday we'll long for them. I'm not always successful though!