Monday, December 22, 2008

In the wrong era

I am so excited, last night I made sausage, from scratch, for the first time, and it was good.  Sausage, Yum, I want to make sausage balls for Christmas, and we just recently found Bisquick, for the first time ever here!  Merry Christmas to us.......sadly weird, I know, but it is the little things that keep us going.
   Sometimes i think we live in the wrong era, we grind our own meat, bake our own bread, cook everything from scratch.........but admittedly sausage balls, and sausage pizza, are from more recent decades.  Yum......
  Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Joanna Allen said...

LOL. We've been enjoying sausage balls too!! I found a recipe to make Bisquick and then I make my own sausage. (Found an easy quick recipe for that too.) However, we are able to buy ground pork so I guess that would make it more difficult if that weren't available. Can't wait till you guys get here!!!