Thursday, October 9, 2008

Grounded

O.K. this has absolutely nothing to do with Mongolia, just venting about parenthood.  We have had a real OBEDIENCE problem today and I have had to ground more than one child, (blessings on you who only have one child to ground at a time).  Anyway,  this means, no computer, no T.V., you are only allowed to sit in your room (no ipod) and read..........  CAn someone sign me up for this PLEASE!!!  I would love to be made to lie in bed and read for the day!!!!  Hmmmmm, maybe I can do something bad, and get punished to my room........No dishes, no laundry, no cooking, just a good book and some peace and quiet.......I bet I would have to come up with something really bad to be worthy of that kind of "punishment"........I will think hard on that one..... Ha Ha.
  Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

jandcwed said...

hmm...when you find out how you can be sentenced to do that all day, please let me know!! Thanks for the morning chuckle! Hope you have a great weekend!! :)

CHE Partnerships Argentina said...

Grounding sounds great to me too! Sign me up with you....oh wait....is going to school part of being grounded or not? I want to be grounded from language school too~!